Monday, November 9, 2009

you make lemonade

massachusetts got the first snowfall not too long ago.

it was kind of disheartening to walk out to this.

then this happened:

DriftFaction Jesse was on his way to school in the datsun pickup just as
I was pulling off the highway, and he ended up right behind me. 
He was johnny-on-the-spot with the cell phone and captured this little number:

DriftFaction Derek


can't help wanting to drift every time i see a snow flurry.

reminds me of the end of 'driftworks 3' when the black fc, big tourer, and orido in the impreza coupe
are sliding around that kart course, and ancient bihoku videos in the dead of winter
with the course plowed and snow still falling.
wish our tracks were that cool.


that's it for '09. it went by too fast.

7 comments:

  1. lol that Buick must have benn pooing its pants.

    Good clean run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice. I wonder what was going on in the driver of that Buick's head..

    ReplyDelete
  3. spotted: http://www.ohtheirony.biz/

    man i hope i get to see more dfaction cars real soon. in person that is. peeped joecar's ride when i picked up a seat from him - dope. will prob get a chance once shitty weather passes us by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, How are you doing, I want to see more about drift cars on your blog, I saw a lots of drift cars on your blog!



    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Best tops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car | Auto Parts and Updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I hate it when I woke up in the morning and found out that my wheels is covered with snow! :D


    Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Bestops | It's All About Car

    ReplyDelete